Updated for 2011, the new version of the 220 Kamel bike, now with the same scheme and hubs as the 221 kamel. Front and rear Hope brakes, 6 pawls freewheel, Eagle Claw bashplate and tyres. The best bike in terms of quality-price ratio.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Monty 220 Kamel 2011, Al. 7005-T6. Kamel Shock Absorbing frame
- Forks: Monty 220 Kamel 2011, Al 6061-T6 Disc. 7005-T6 Aluminum steerer tube
- Front hub: Monty disc 32H, 100mm
- Rear hub: Monty disc 36H, 105mm
- Chain tensioner: Monty snail cams, red
- Front rim: Monty 20" single-walled 30mm, 32H, anodised red finish (not on sidewalls)
- Rear rim: Monty 19'' single-walled 46mm, 36H, anodised red finish (not on sidewalls)
- Spokes: Monty Inox
- Rim tape: Monty Black
- Front inner tube: Monty 20'' Ultra light
- Rear inner tube: Monty 20'' Ultra light
- Front tyre: Monty 20x2.00 Eagle Claw
- Rear tyre: Monty 19x2.60 Eagle Claw
- Front brake: Hope Mono Trial by Monty, blue, Monty 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: Hope Mono Trial by Monty, blue, Monty 160mm rotor
- Cranks: Monty 6061-T6 forged, square taper. 158mm long. 1.37x24 tpi thread, black
- Freewheel: Monty 6 Pawls (72 Engagement points)
- Chain: KMC K810
- Rear sprocket: Monty 12 teeth
- Bottom bracket: Monty square taper, 127mm.
- Bashplate: Monty, Eagle Claw exclusive design.
- Headset: Monty standard 1 1/8”, sealed bearings
- Grips: Monty foam, black
- Handlebar: Monty 6061-T6. 680mm long. O.D.31.8mm
- Stem: Monty 6061 T6, 150mm, 25º, 31.8mm handlebar diameter.
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay length: 361.95mm
- Bottom bracket rise: +75mm
- Head angle: 71º
- 9,800 Kg (To be confirmed)
Some pictures may not match the ítem described, so please read the description carefully.
This bike is partially set up by our workshop, the customer will only have to set both the front wheel and the headset up.
If you have any doubts, please contact us on email@example.com.