Description and materials
- Lightweigth Try All ISIS cranks mechanized from high quality CNC aluminium.
- Tested by World Champion Benito Ros.
- Ones of the lightest cranks available.
- Suitable for all ISIS bottom brackets.
- Standard 1.37”x 24tpi thread, suitable for all freewheels and sprockets.
- Nice wide thread, which allows you to run a bashring (175mm version only).
- 160, 165 and 175mm long
- Offset: 29mm
- Anodised matt silver
- 3D Try-all logo
- 405g (160mm), 420g (165mm) and 454g (175mm)