Description and materials
- Atomz / UN Elitis 32H 135mm rear non-disc hub.
- Supplied with Atomz Quark II bikes.
- Hub shell from mechanized 7075 T6 CNC high quality aluminium.
- 12mm 7075 T6 aluminium through-axle.
- Sealed bearings keep out all the mud and water, and offer a smooth running.
- Suitable for all forks.
- Designed for cassette splined sprockets (Shimano Type), at least 5mm long, which makes a simpler fitting.
- Standard thread, suitable for screw-on sprockets too.
- 12mm through-axle or 10mm standard axle included.
- 135mm long axle
- Axle diameter: 12mm for the through-axle, 10mm for the standard axle.
- 32 holes
- Shiny anodised black
- White/grey/red laser etched UN/Elitis logo
- 174g (through axle) + 48g of red through-bolt.
- 195g (standard axle) + 25g of bolts and washers.
This hub is only suitable for 32H rims.