Description and materials
- BONZ Pro Light high quality rear non-disc hub, for rim brakes.
- Hub shell from mechanized 7075 T6 aluminium.
- 7075 T6 aluminium, 10mm axle. It can be converted to 129 or 135mm by changing the additional washers suppled with the hub.
- Sealed bearings keep out all the mud and water, and offer a smooth running
- Designed for cassette splined sprockets (Shimano Type), at least 5mm long, which makes a simple fitting: only tighten the black supplied washer.
- Suitable for screw-on sprockets too.
- Additional spacers included.
- M6 bolts and serrated washers (included), for a perfect fitting.
- 32 holes only.
- Sprocket or freewheel not included.
- 129/135mm long axle
- 32 holes
- Matt anodised black
- White/grey laser etched BONZ logo
- 149g (+33g of bolts and washers)
This hub is only suitable for 32H rims. If you have any doubts, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for cassette splined sprockets, any damage made by a screw-on sprocket won't be covered by the guarantee.