Description and materials
- High quality sealed rear hub for 20" wheeled bikes.
- 116mm spacing, to fit the majority of modern mod trials frames.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out all the mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers supplied as standard).
- Increased axle length to maximise support in the frame when using chain tensioners.
- Serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
- CNC machined aluminium shell.
- 32h drilling.
- Available in anodised Matt Black only.
- Supplied in custom printed, Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- 110mm long axle + 6mm snail cams, for 116mm spaced frames
- 32 holes
- Matt anodised black
- White laser etched Trialtech logo
- 210g (+ 27g of bolts and washers)
This hub is only suitable for 32H rims.