Description and materials
- New frame from Asian brand Because, cheap but still tough frame.
- Made from high quality 6061 T6 aluminium.
- Top and down tubes welded separately to the headset, improving the resistance.
- 110mm long, 1 1/8 headtube.
- 68mm bottom bracket shell, suitable for both 122 and 128mm bottom brackets.
- 116mm hub-spaced frame.
- 8mm thick CNC mechanized international standard 160mm disc mount.
- 4-bolt mounts, for HS33 rim brakes.
- Silver bashplate included.
- Space between dropouts: 116mm
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm
- Head tube: 110mm, 1 1/8"
- Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Neon fork)
- Chainstay Length: 362mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head Angle: 71,5º
- Shiny white
- Green/white Because stickers
- 1,587kg (Plus bashplate, bolts and rubber at 205g).
This frame comes with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. Damage incurred from collisions and impacts with obstacles may have a negative effect on the outcome of any guarantee claim.
If you have any doubts, please contact us on email@example.com .