Description and materials
- New Ozonys Curve v2 26" frame, tested for a year by Bruno Arnold on all French Championships.
- Made from high quality 6061 T6 aluminium.
- Unique top and down tube arrangement, if we cut it we would see an "8" with empty holes and a re-designed tubing thickness saving weight but without compromising resistance.
- Reduced tubing diameter, saving more weight, which makes of this the lightest frame available, at 1460g.
- 125mm, 1 1/8 head tube
- 100mm spaced 4-bolt brake mounts, with CNC built in brake booster for a better brake performance.
- 68mm bottom bracket shell, suitable for 128mm bottom brackets, which gives a huge stiffness when pedalling.
- 135mm hub-spaced frame
- Designed to use with snail cams, the same as in 20" bikes.
- Space between dropouts: 135mm
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm
- Head tube: 125mm, 1 1/8"
- Wheelbase: 1080mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head Angle: 72º
- Anodised black.
- Blue/grey/white Ozonys graphics.
This frame comes with 1 year warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. Damage incurred from collisions and impacts with obstacles may have a negative effect on the outcome of any guarantee claim.
Bashplate not included. Either the Ozonys, Echo Sl, Echo Tr, Echo Lite, or Koxx XTP models will fit.
If you have any doubts, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org