Description and materials
- New hydraulic rim brake for 2011 from the original brand Magura, in a new version that includes Kool Stop brake pads and 4 bolt brake clamps.
- Re-designed HS33 brake version, the most used in Trials.
- Flip-flop design: the lever can be used on the right or on the left.
- The lever is made from a new aluminium developed by Magura, which makes it lighter and stronger.
- New design equips the lever with a protective cover, with carbon finish and other options available.
- New 85mm lever blade (2-finger), lighter and more comfortable than before.
- New TPA design, much more comfortable, resistant and easy to adjust than the previous version.
- New bleed system features a port located on the front of the brake lever, hidden behind a rubber boot to protect it from dirt.
- The lever comes with a new split bar clamp, with 2 bolts instead of 1, which means you can take the lever off without remove the grips!
- 1250mm long hose, ideal for the rear brake and easy to cut if needed- this has to be done as Magura shows in the instructions manual (it has to be cut at the end of the cylinders to keep the guarantee).
- Updated slave cylinders, now with a new protective rubber cover, which prevents the hose from breaking by foot rub.
- Supplied with the Evo 2 V-brake to Hydraulic rim brake adaptors, to use the new HS33 with
- The brake comes bled with Magura Royal Oil.
- Includes brake clamps and bolts.
- Available in shiny black anodized colour, with carbon cover.
- If you want us to shorten the brake hose to a specific length, simply remark the desired
length, and we will do it instead of you! (The order may be delayed 24/48 working hours).
- Sold singly, suitable for right or left hand.
- HS33 2011 full brake.
- Kool Stop red pads (2 units).
- Brake clamps with bolts supplied.
- Accessories to shorten the hose.
- Anodised black body.
- Plastic cover with carbon finish and white graphics.
- Flip-flop design (left/right), with a 1200mm long hose
- 269g (+ bolts and clamps at 72g)
- The brake comes with a 5 years leak proof warranty (subject to online registration on Magura website).
- If you have any doubts when fitting or bleeding the brake, click here to see some video guides.