Description and materials
- New for 2011, the Try-All v3 Carbon bar, 730mm long.
- Made from 3k carbon fibre.
- Currently used by top world riders: Benito Ros, Gilles Coustellier, Vincent Hermance…
- Super lightweight and quality finish.
- 730mm long, with a perfect combination of resistance and stiffness.
- Suitable for all 20" and 26" bikes.
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter, suitable for all trial stems.
- Textured sections at the bar clamp and at the ends of the bars help keep your bars and grips in place.
- Stunning shiny finish with white Try-all logo, which has a gold outline.
- Length: 730mm
- Upsweep: 12º
- Backsweep: 9º
- Total rise: 90mm
- Shiny Black
- White with gold outlines laser etched Try-all logo.
This handlebar is made for competition and op world riders, so it doesn't come supplied with a warranty.