Description and materials
- High quality ZHI single caged pedals.
- Aluminium outer cage provides excellent grip and feel, ideal to use in competitions or while training.
- Single cage to save weight and to give a better grip.
- 2,5mm thick cage, made from high quality 7075 T6 aluminium, which other brands don't offer.
- Large contact area helps keep your feet on the pedals, no matter how rough the terrain.
- High quality Cr-moly steel axle, heat treated for a better resistance, which tightens with a 6mm Allen key.
- Sealed bearings ensure a smooth running.
- Only available with black body and blue, red, black, green, gold or silver cage.
- Length: 105mm
- Width: 85mm
- Depth: 25mm (tallest point)
- Black body black body and blue, red, black, green, gold or silver cage
- 310g (pair)
The rigth pedal comes marked with an "R" on the axle, whereas the left pedal comes with an "L".
Both pedals tighten to the front of the bike.