Description and materials
- High quality Echo TR 108.9 freewheel, back in stock on our website!
- This freewheel is regarded as the most reliable by most riders, and that’s why it usually lasts for a very short time in stock!
- The composition of the Cr-Moly steel of the outer teeth and base has been revised, in order to increase their strength to be able to cope with chain stress much more efficiently.
- Its unique spring design ensures it almost never skips, while also being much louder than most freewheels.
- 9 heat treated steel pawls are offset into groups of 3, with 36 teeth, resulting in 108 engagement points per revolution.
- Compatible with those cranks and hubs with standard 1,37'' x 24 tpi thread.
- Echo’s own 4 large removal pockets is also compatible with the standard 4-pocket freewheel remover.
- Available in 18 teeth (18T), in black with grey Echo graphics.
- This freewheel can be installed on cranks and hubs with standard 1,37'' x 24 tpi thread.
- Not compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranks, nor any splined cranks/hubs.
- Can be used with 1/8” and 3/32” wide chains.
- 18 teeth
- 9 pawls
- 108 engagement points
- Thickness: 17,3mm
- Black, with grey laser etched Echo graphics
It is highly recommended to bed in the freewheel for a few hours before trials use to make sure any excess grease works away from the freewheel and the pawls work correctly.
If you want to speed up the process, just apply some oil between the outer teeth and the centre of the freewheel.
If you don’t bed in the freewheel before trials use, it won’t work correctly and will skip, therefore damaging the pawls and ratchet.
Damage occurred to the freewheel because of inappropriate use will void the guarantee.