Description and materials
- Replacement bottom bracket bearing, suitable for all Reset and Try-All bb’s.
- Double-sealed construction ensures a smooth running for a long period of time.
- 7mm wide for the non-drive side, and 14mm wide for the drive side.
- 31mm in external diameter and 21mm in internal diameter for both sides.
- Suitable for all Reset and Try-All (red sticker) bottom brackets.
- Sold singly.
- Left (non-drive side): Ø 31mm(external), Ø 21,5mm(internal), 7mm thick.
- Right: Ø 31mm(external), Ø 21,5mm(internal), 14mm thick.
- 13g (left) and 26g (right)