Description and materials
- New high performance, ultralight Five Ten Warhawk shoes.
- Currently used for trials riding by TrialBikes Team rider and World Biketrial 2013 Champion Diego Barrio.
- Freerunner-type design is ideal for any kind of cycling, whereas its strong, tough construction makes it great for Biketrials.
- Made from an extremely tough rubber designed to be lighter than other trials shoes but offering even more endurance.
- Reinforced toe and heel to provide more strength to the shoe.
- Wide sole area provides a better pedal grip.
- High performance Stealth Mystique rubber outsole.
- Double-density EVA midsole, which absorbs far more shock than traditional midsoles.
- Metal eyelets avoid laces from wearing out, and also give a nice coloured touch.
- Excellent feeling and outstanding grip on both platform and caged pedals.
- Dijon Mustard finish, with neat Five Ten logo.
- Sizes available: from 39 to 46.
- From 39 to 46 (we can order other sizes if needed; it will take from 7 to 10 days though)
- Please check the sizes table below to choose the right size.
- Dijon Mustard and yellow finish.
- Five Ten logo.
- 300g (size 42)
Click here below to view chart: