Description and materials
- Hope Race disc brake, with v2 caliper, one of the lightest combinations, with a huge braking power.
- One piece caliper, CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy.
- 2 bolts handlebar clamp for a fast fitting, and reducing a few grams.
- Super lightweight lever, drilled for a better finger grip.
- M6 bolt supplied to adjust its reach.
- PVC hose, which reduces 107g on the whole bike!(40g for the front brake and 67g for the rear brake).
- Hope V2 Post Mount caliper; to use this brake with the standard mount, you will need an adaptor (not supplied with the brake).
- Available for the front and rear brakes.
- 94cm long PVC hose (front version), 150cm long PVC hose (rear version)
- Hope mono trial 160mm inox rotor
- Set of 6 rotor bolts
- Free TrialBikes V.2 t-shirt
- Anodised black
- Laser etched Hope graphics
- 338g (front version) and 352g (rear version), 160mm rotor including bolts (113g).