he Onza Sting 2013 20” is the new “small” 20” bike, a unique edition that has been designed with a shorter wheelbase and stem, allowing riders in the age group of 8-12 to enjoy trials to its full potential.
Frame and forks
- Frame: Onza Sting 2013 20” 7005 T6 aluminium, matt black with yellow graphics
- Forks: Onza Sting 2013 V-Brake only, matt black with yellow graphics
- Front hub: Onza Sting 32H non-disc, black finish.
- Rear hub: Onza Sting 32H non-disc, black finish.
- Chain tensioner: Onza chain tugs.
- Front rim: Onza Sting 32H 30mm, black finish.
- Rear rim: Onza Sting 32H 30mm, black finish.
- Spokes: Onza Inox, yellow
- Front inner tube: Maxxis
- Rear inner tube: Maxxis
- Front tyre: Onza SF 20’’ 2013
- Rear tyre: Onza SF 20’’ 2013
- Front brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake or Magura HS11 2011
- Rear brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake or Magura HS11 2011
- Brake pads: Onza v2
- Cranks: Onza Sting 165mm, silver
- Freewheel: Onza 16T
- Chain: Onza Trial
- Sprocket: Onza 24T, black/yellow
- Pedals: Onza Caged Alu, yellow
- Bottom bracket: Onza Sting Square Taper
- Bashplate: Onza Sting, black
- Headset: Onza external 1 1/8”, black
- Stem: Onza Sting forged, 120mm, 31,8mm, black
- Grips: Onza rubber, black
- Handlebar: Onza Sting, yellow
- Wheelbase: 970mm
- Chainstay length: 355mm
- Bottom bracket rise: +55mm
- Head angle: 71º
- Frame and forks feature a matt black finish
- Yellow Onza graphics
Some pictures may not match the item described, so please read the description carefully.
This bike is partially set up by our workshop, the customer will only have to set both the front wheel and the headset up.
If you have any doubts, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.