Description and materials
- New disc brake from promising Asian manufacturer CSC.
- Specifically designed for Trials and tested for several months by one of the best Asian riders.
- Suitable for all Post-Mount forks and frames, and International Standard forks and frames with the adaptor supplied.
- CSC exclusive designed lever, made from high quality 6061 T6 CNC aluminium, keeping the weight down with better strength.
- CSC Post Mount caliper, made from high quality 2024 CNC aluminium, suitable for all 160mm rotors.
- PVC hose, which reduces 107g on the whole bike!(40g for the front brake and 67g for the rear brake).
- 160mm CNC Inox rotor supplied, with all necessary bolts to set up.
- Supplied with an aluminium adaptor to be able to use the brake with the IS standard mounts.
- The brake comes bled with DOT 4.0 brake fluid.
- Available for left or right hand.
- Brake with 760mm long PVC hose (left version), 1300mm long PVC hose (right version)
- CSC 160mm inox rotor
- Set of rotor and caliper bolts
- Adaptor to use the brake with standard IS mounts
- Anodised black
- 244g (front) y 269g (rear) + 126g (rotor 160mm) + 38g ( IS adaptor IS and bolts)