Description and materials
- New hydraulic rim brake for 2011 from the original brand Magura.
- Re-designed HS33 brake version, the most used in Trials.
- Flip-flop design: the lever can be used on the right or on the left.
- The lever is made from a new aluminium developed by Magura, which makes it lighter and stronger.
- New design equips the lever with a protective cover, available in different colours.
- New 105mm lever blade (4-finger), lighter and more comfortable than before.
- New TPA design, much more comfortable, resistant and easy to adjust than the previous version.
- New bleed system features a port located on the front of the brake lever, hidden behind a rubber boot to protect it from dirt.
- The lever comes with a new split bar clamp, with 2 bolts instead of 1, which means you can take the lever off without remove the grips!
- Updated slave cylinders, now with a new protective rubber cover, which prevents the hose from breaking by foot rub.
- Supplied with the Evo 2 V-brake to Hydraulic rim brake adaptors, to use the new HS33 with v-brake mounts.
- The brake comes bled with Magura Royal Oil.
- Available in grey anodized colour, with white, black or silver covers.
- If you want us to shorten the brake hose to a specific length, simply remark the desired length, and we will do it instead of you! (The order may be delayed 24/48 working hours)
- HS33 2011 full brake.
- Magura black brake pads (2 units).
- Evo 2 V-brake to hydraulic rim brake adaptors.
- Accessories to shorten the hose.
- Instructions manual.
- Anodised silver body.
- Black, Grey or White protective plastic cover.
- Flip-flop design (left/right), with a 195mm long hose
- 288g (+ additional V-brake adaptor at 177g)
- The brake comes with a 5 years leak proof warranty (subject to online registration on Magura website).
- If you have any doubts when fitting or bleeding the brake, click here to see some video guides.